International Scientific-Practical Conference: "Civil Dialogue. Methods, Mechanisms, Barriers And Prospects"
Issues to be discussed during the conference:
- civil dialogue in the development of democracy - the essence, characteristics and understanding
- The role of the NGO's in civil dialogue
- the ratio of public authority to civil dialogue
- civil dialogue institutions and their activities
- forms of civil dialogue
- instruments and tools of civil dialogue
- information policy of the public authorities and civil dialogue
- the research results related to the existence of civil dialogue
- formulation of public policies based on public consultation
- implementation of public investment on the basis of public consultation
- examples of solutions in the process of public consultation
- innovations in civil dialogue
- prospects for development and the reform of civil dialogue in Poland and other European countries
- problems, barriers and threats to the development of civil dialogue
- cross-sector cooperation and the creation of partnerships for civic dialogue
- dissemination and sources of knowledge about civil dialogue
- educational technologies for the civil dialogue development.
The proposed issues do not exhaust the whole issues that may be the subject of debate. Organizers are open to other suggestions falling within the conference.